New WRX owner + Pics - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on New WRX owner + Pics within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome to the club,have fun with your WRX....

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club,have fun with your WRX.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    ok so i saw all your mods but maybe i am just missing something... where is the upgraded TURBO?

you have all the supporting mods you need slap a vf34, 16g, vf39, or any other turbo on that bish
    +1000000 16g!!! FTW!!!

I'm a noobster

Fixed.
    Thanks for pointing that out guys! How could I have missed the star of the show?

vf34 = win for the wrx
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

Grille Options

Quote Originally Posted by *03wRx* View Post
    Very nice man! Welcome to the club! I love the wheels, not so fond of the front grill
    Thank you everybody!
    One of my near future changes is a different grille. Probably I'll go back to a stock grille, but shaved. I welcome some ideas or suggestions. This C-West grille is ok, but seems odd in some angles.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by broosewee View Post
    Thank you everybody!
    One of my near future changes is a different grille. Probably I'll go back to a stock grille, but shaved. I welcome some ideas or suggestions. This C-West grille is ok, but seems odd in some angles.

i think the stock or any less obtrusive grille would work better

I kno the owner of that car, i remember seeing it stock in high school about 2 or 3 years ago, and he's the reason why i got a wrx, but he got a 335xi cuz he wanted a more grown up car

The previous owner is a pretty cool guy. He and his father were really friendly people and even helped me after I got the car and answered some questions! The car runs like a champ so far.

I could see why he wanted a more grown up car. The 335xi is really nice. Ragardless, I missed my chance to have fun in a WRX before, so now is my time.

What do you guys think of the Genome Replica Sti grille?
    www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123626
    I don't think Gruppe-S carries it anymore though...
    2002 WRB
    VF34, EDM projectors, TEIN Flex coilovers, STi RA tranny, Brembos, STi interior, etc.

I Support ClubWRX
    The previous owner is a pretty cool guy. He and his father were really friendly people and even helped me after I got the car and answered some questions! The car runs like a champ so far.

I could see why he wanted a more grown up car. The 335xi is really nice. Ragardless, I missed my chance to have fun in a WRX before, so now is my time.

What do you guys think of the Genome Replica Sti grille?
    www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123626
    I don't think Gruppe-S carries it anymore though...
    painted to match it looks good.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by kiger0183 View Post
    the new 335's have a twin-turbo m3 engine in them. STi and a 335 would be a good race.
    Yea, I should've elaborated... my WRX and the 335 are similar in output. The WRX is not in this league, but yes, the STI and 335xi would be a good match up.
    I raced a 335ci 6speed in a quarter in Englishtown, NJ. I beat him off the line obviously due to the AWD...I won the race with a 13.1 stock, but he ran a 13.4 stock with a faster trap (106mph to my 105) so if we were going a longer distance, he probably would have caught up and eventually passed me...impressive car none the less...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Looks like the po did a nice job with the wrx. Congrats
    -05 CGM STi Blobeye Syndicate #4
    -97 Acura SLX totaled 231k
    -95 Toyota Land Cruiser

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    ZOMG 335xi, I <3 that car.

Nice WRX as well.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I raced a 335ci 6speed in a quarter in Englishtown, NJ. I beat him off the line obviously due to the AWD...I won the race with a 13.1 stock, but he ran a 13.4 stock with a faster trap (106mph to my 105) so if we were going a longer distance, he probably would have caught up and eventually passed me...impressive car none the less...
    Imagine how the xi would fair, despite a heavier drivetrain. I also believe it to be a testament to where the STi/Evo stands in regards to performance.

If you have an STi limited, doesn't that affect the 1/4 and trap just a smidge? That's the car I really wanted to get in the first place!
    2002 WRB
    VF34, EDM projectors, TEIN Flex coilovers, STi RA tranny, Brembos, STi interior, etc.

Great lookin car man. WELCOME!!!!!!!! this site is awesome and the people are amazingly cool. Enjoy
    Previous owner of Rubie a 2005 WRX
    New owner of Molly a 2009 WRX
    Rally armor UR FTW/Red tail light mod w/insert
    **Catback in 2 months!

Imagine how the xi would fair, despite a heavier drivetrain. I also believe it to be a testament to where the STi/Evo stands in regards to performance.

If you have an STi limited, doesn't that affect the 1/4 and trap just a smidge? That's the car I really wanted to get in the first place!
    I know...I'd love to see what an Xi would run...its got the smaller turbo for quick spool to get the power going then the bigger turbo for breathing heavily. Quite the well engineered car...God I love BMWs...

I have had no difference in my Limited than any STI. Many people I've seen running 13.2-13.4 stock for an STI...I ran a 13.1 stock with a 104mph trap, stock, so I think my driving might be a bit ahead of the game. I have seen older STIs run 12.9xx stock though

Currently, I am running a 12.73 @107.6mph at Stage 2
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.