New Scooby owner!

This is a discussion on New Scooby owner! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi all, Ive been lurking here for a while, so I thought i would say hey. I picked up a ...

New Scooby owner!

Hi all, Ive been lurking here for a while, so I thought i would say hey. I picked up a 2003 sedan about a month ago.
    Has 71k, mint condition, drivetrain totally stock, for just over 12k. I thought it was a decent deal. So far I have only done the silencer removal and a k&n drop in filter. It came with almost brand new 18x7.5 enkei rsv wheels and kumho tires. (only 3000 miles on them) Only other mods are painted side skirts and a momo shifter. Been loving the car, its a blast to drive. Future plans are getting the car to stage 2 as funds become available. This site has been great so far, I have learned alot with the search button. Nothing special, but here are some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tn_100_0534.JPG   tn_100_0535.JPG   tn_100_0536.JPG  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club and nice bugeye!
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

hahahalurking 4chan!!!! POST MOAR

I Support ClubWRX

Smile

Welcome to the club! That's a sweet looking bugeye.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC