New to the Site..05 STi owner - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New to the Site..05 STi owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ya i know what you mean. its not a mod you can really come back from probably without repainting the ...

ya i know what you mean. its not a mod you can really come back from probably without repainting the roof. I searched for it a little and couldn't find it. i remember it did look really nice but very permanent.
    "90 miles an hour through trees sideways is pretty damn scary" ~Ken Block

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06PearlWRX View Post
    ya i know what you mean. its not a mod you can really come back from probably without repainting the roof. I searched for it a little and couldn't find it. i remember it did look really nice but very permanent.

exactly, a reason i was a little hesitant on going for that. but who knows, we will see

anybody from NY?

Sweet ride man. Love the white when its clean.

And wingless is makes these cars such a subtle beauty beast. How long have you been wingless and did/do you notice a difference if the amount of people who want to race you?
    06 WRX TR CGM {stock} Hawke-Eye #28
    Raysfield- "We don't get much snow, and I don't drive aggressively in the rain, so kind of irrelevant."
    .:Truth:.

Quote Originally Posted by CaRboNaDo View Post
    Sweet ride man. Love the white when its clean.

And wingless is makes these cars such a subtle beauty beast. How long have you been wingless and did/do you notice a difference if the amount of people who want to race you?

i havent been wingless long. maybe a week. suprisingly, NO ONE ever tried racing me when i had the wing on. ive had a few people though ever since i changed over to the CF trunk try to mess with me, like being up my ass on a backroad and whatnot. i dont even bother though because i know its just a waste of my gas

its funny, because when i first got my STi i told myself id never go wingless. now, here i am lol. i love it though. just a couple more things and it will be to where i like it. i cant wait to get my wrx sideskirts back from the paint shop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12