Soon to be owner of 07 Sti *new member*

This is a discussion on Soon to be owner of 07 Sti *new member* within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, within the next couple of months I will be purchasing the 07 STi. I was wondering if you ...

Soon to be owner of 07 Sti *new member*

Hello all, within the next couple of months I will be purchasing the 07 STi. I was wondering if you all could tell me some of the first few upgrades to really put some power under the hood. Thanks!... Also, i was curious with stock STi seats can you put a 4-point seat harness such as takata 4-point harness? Or would you need to put in after-market seats?
    Last edited by syphon3980; 08-23-2007 at 03:08 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

Changing out the down pipe and getting some after market engine management are very solid and very common power upgrades. The seats I don't know off hand you should search our forums on that.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

As for power, getting a full turbo back exhaust and engine management (somewhere between 1000 and 2000 dollars depending on brand) will get you about 35-45whp more peak hp (maybe more because you have an 07), a much broader ranger under the curve, and boost will come on much sooner. The car will feel much more powerful than stock, and much smoother. You can then get a protune, which will get you a bit more aggressive tune, and thus, more power and diveability.
    "You may say the grill is ugly...but thats ok...you wont see it when your behind me"
    Hawk-Eye alliance #004