Noob

This is a discussion on Noob within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Guys About 2 weeks ago I bought this 2004 STI from a guy in Forestville, CA. About a week ...

Smile Noob

Hey Guys

About 2 weeks ago I bought this 2004 STI from a guy in Forestville, CA. About a week ago I moved up to the Seattle, WA area and will be starting employment at Microsoft on Monday. Hello all, hopefully I get to meet some of you from the area, and hopefully I have time to learn more about how to use my new baby to the fullest

My Car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wpccolorblind View Post
    Hey Guys

About 2 weeks ago I bought this 2004 STI from a guy in Forestville, CA. About a week ago I moved up to the Seattle, WA area and will be starting employment at Microsoft on Monday. Hello all, hopefully I get to meet some of you from the area, and hopefully I have time to learn more about how to use my new baby to the fullest

My Car

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new car and new job! I know there are a good number of members in the Pacific northwest, so be sure to check out the northwest regional forums.

Thumbs up

i like those front ends .
    plus the white .

gooood choice mayyh
    88 CRX
    95 Silvia

"sir?"
    "im askin the flippin questions around here, may i be in charge for a little while?"

I Support ClubWRX

Smile

Welcome to the club! Sweet car! My brother-in-law had a white with silver rim 04 STi too. I always thought it was pretty.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC