Hola from Peru!

This is a discussion on Hola from Peru! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone! I drove my brand new '07 WRX on Thursday! it was amazing! I'll be picking it up on ...

Hola from Peru!

Hi everyone! I drove my brand new '07 WRX on Thursday! it was amazing! I'll be picking it up on Wednesday for good. I ordered it about 4 months ago!! it's crazy how long it's taken, then again this is Peru.
    The good thing is that it's the last black WRX they'll bring to Lima because next month the new model is arriving (obviously not a big fan of it).
    I just moved back to Peru this year after living in the US for 7 years so I'm pretty excited of being back home, and even more excited of finally having my own WRX!!!
    Last edited by diegorst; 08-18-2007 at 08:01 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Smile Hola!

Welcome to the club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I will be attaching a few new pictures of my car soon. So far it is all standard except for the short throw shifter I ordered it with and tinted windows.
    My sound system is amazing!! I still have to install it but it is awesome! I'll post some more info on it later.

Welcome!
    I've been wanting to visit Peru for years...my other hobby is breeding dart frogs...most of which have origins in Peru.