New member - and buying WRX soon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New member - and buying WRX soon within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; yeah sure no prob. I"ll try and post them sometime this week if everything goes ok tomorrow. Man I about ...

yeah sure no prob. I"ll try and post them sometime this week if everything goes ok tomorrow.

Man I about wet myself when I was babying it then shifted into 3rd and punched it, and the turbo kicked in like crazy - I said "now that's what I'm talking about"

Thanks TheJ.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Finally got around to getting some pics (04 WRX STi):

Scaled down: http://www.digitalmeltdown.biz/my04_WRX-STi/forum/rev1/

If you see anything wrong with how this previous owner's tune was done please let me know so I can fix it. I've already called and waiting on a price for the stock blow-off valve from the Subaru dealership here. I've also read some stuff about aftermarket intakes aren't needed - so I'll probably call and get prices on the stock intake also.

I've already had a few people tell me the greddy BOV looks like it's missing a hose or something at the top - and why there is an open hole on the pipe to the left coming from the intercooler. Let me know what you think.

If you need the large images they are located here:
    http://www.digitalmeltdown.biz/my04_WRX-STi/rev1/

This is my new project car and I want it to be done right - if you see anything out of the ordinary let me know. I'm also thinking I need to have the ECU flashed back to stock. Is the Subaru dealership the only ones that can do this? Once that's done I wanted to Stage II it with the Cobb AP.

Thanks.

I Support ClubWRX
    No offense but that engine compartment is derr-tee! I couldn't live with that. Looks like somebody was previously trying to rally in the mud...
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

No offense taken bro.

I knew what I was getting into when I got it. I got a lot of money back so it's cool with me

You shoulda seen the inside - took me 5 hours to freaking clean it! I just don't understand how some people can treat a car like that. I'm getting it detailed soon.

Let me know what else you see if anything when u have time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12