California TR'S.........
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on California TR'S......... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im going to buy one this weekend. CGM. What did you CA tr's pay out the door?...

California TR'S.........

Im going to buy one this weekend. CGM. What did you CA tr's pay out the door?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by buster720
    Im going to buy one this weekend. CGM. What did you CA tr's pay out the door?
    Are you talking about a 06 TR? It also depends on how much you haggle. Haggle them down as much as you can and you could walk otd paying 24-26
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

invoice is just under 23k so try to get as close to that as possible
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

23K for my 06 last november. I'm about to take it in for it's first oil change to a different dealer. I may take a look at an STI while i'm there. I really wanted one but good luck getting one for MSRP. Several Bay Area dealers wanted and get 40K + easy and will not haggle.

I just got mine w/ rear spoiler on President's Day from Maita Subaru in Sacramento for $23K. I believe that's $500 under invoice.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.