Soon to be WRX owner

This is a discussion on Soon to be WRX owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, Names Kevin I used to drive a 2003 Z71 chevy with a lift on it to school everyday ...

Soon to be WRX owner

Hey all, Names Kevin

I used to drive a 2003 Z71 chevy with a lift on it to school everyday but it was my sisters and now she is selling it. Soon as I get a job my parents will let me get the car of my choice. I am in love with the subies! My best friends cusin has a 2002 with minor engine mods/racing suspension/lowers/black rims etc for a little less than 15k. It has 84k miles with 30k on the new motor. Blue with no wing. Either that or a 2004 wrx in black if I can find one and that other deal does not go though.What do you think?

Thanks and great site!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

id go with the 04 because if he has a new motor he probably beat the crap out of the old motor and the car. also the 04 have beefier trannys and you will have less problems than buying a high miliage car. and the 04 look better
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

+1 on getting the 04.... new motor in the 02 = not wise purchase!
    "You may say the grill is ugly...but thats ok...you wont see it when your behind me"
    Hawk-Eye alliance #004