Hello, im new to the club but have had a sub since 03, gotta luv um!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello, im new to the club but have had a sub since 03, gotta luv um! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up suby owners, purshased black 06 sti yesterday off the lot with 4.5 miles on her. The car is ...

Hello, im new to the club but have had a sub since 03, gotta luv um!

Whats up suby owners, purshased black 06 sti yesterday off the lot with 4.5 miles on her. The car is sweet!!!! previously owned whit 03 wrx with v2 body kit. was decked out. used as trade in cause i drove it pretty much till the mutha ****in wheels fell off. traded in with 100,000 miles and am VERY happy with my new car. just been braking it in. crusing around not over 4500 rpms already feels faster then my old car. the 03 wrx was very reliable though too. NO services needed but oil changes. same clutch, same brakes, same everything! except one drivers side front wheel bearing. but the wheel never really feel off.

So anyway i have to get license plates on 4/20/06 and by then should have lowering springs, 20% tint, powdercoated rims (black), shaved emblems, and no trunk spoiler!! My cars like to look clean in the back. Tail lights are a issue too. there too euro and need to smoke it out or paint inner housing black. also took the pink stickers off. and would love to show every one that the 06 sti is a bad lookin mother ****er if you know how to make a car look good. and yes the new body style is the ****!!! (black with black grill)

Also still have some very nice discountinued and very rare 18x8 axis speed six POWDER COATED BLACK with 80 % or 70 % gloss. look amazing on older style wrx. 5x100 lug rims that were on my trade in. need to sell since they dont fit my sti. Selling rims with proxy tires(with at least 70% tread). anyone interested feel free contact me. Fits wrx's

So im not on much, but will try to check this stuff if i can ever remember my screen name and pass word. need to barrow a buddies digital camara or something because i dont have one for the pics in april. shouldnt be an issue since every one has one but me. So once again, i just signed on as new member and just wanted everyone to know and am glad to be apart of your club, have a great day!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats on the sweet ride and welcome to the club!!...... i'de like to see some pics of the wheels you got there...if the price is right i'de be willing to take them of your hands for you

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.