Newbie, Track day worker
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newbie, Track day worker within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi All New Member here! Hope every1 is well, never owned an Impreza myself but a couple of mates have ...

Newbie, Track day worker

Hi All

New Member here!

Hope every1 is well, never owned an Impreza myself but a couple of mates have them and would like to own my own one day! Im Johnny im 22 yrs old and I work for a Track Day Organiser, Im impressed by the number of Subaru’s that we have on our track days although the Evo side of things out number them… We also run Drift/Car control days where we use Oulton Parks 2 Tarmac rally stages which we water making it a right laugh whilst improving your car control and minimising the wear to your tyre’s, gearbox and engine. If any1 is interested in coming to 1 of our track or drift days then I would be happy to arrange club/ discounts for your members.

Hope im not intruding

Johnny

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome Johnny!

Not intruding at all - enjoy the stay.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

You didn't mention where you're from and where the track is...?
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Welcome!
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Do you race sometimes or just organize?

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

where i live ,what we do

Hello all,

Im from Nantwich cheshire, and Oulton Park circuit is in cheshire too, but we a also have track days at Donnington,anglesey, Brands Hatch, Cadwell park,Croft etc. A couple of the tracksport team race but not as a team.

Johnny

Hey,
    Welcome to the club! Would love to join a british track day sometime. Maybe i'll take the ferry over sometime (live in the Netherlands)...

Unfortunately we don't have that large a choice of trackday venues over here. Though i've run Spa, Zandvoort, Zolder, Assen, and Monza, and i'll be at "the ring" quite a bit more next year. If you ever organize an all scooby day make sure to post it, i'm sure i could get quite a few of us from the dutch subaru club to make the journey.
    autobahn storming scooby

Welcome, Johnny!
    hope you stay a bit. This place rocks!!!
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.