looking for volk rims

This is a discussion on looking for volk rims within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i was looking for some gunmetal volk ray ce28n's, i currently own a 06 wrx wagon and i was wondering ...

looking for volk rims

i was looking for some gunmetal volk ray ce28n's, i currently own a 06 wrx wagon and i was wondering what was the biggest and widest rim size i could go without rubbing in the wheel wells or sacrificing performance, i was thinking 18x8, does anyone have suggestions or does anyone know of a good place to get these volk's in gunmetal,
    cheers!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

introduction

i guess that it's bad manners for me not to even introduce myself, i'm from los angeles california, I just bought a steel gray wrx limited wagon, and i LOVE it, i currently own a 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 and just sold my 91 honda crx for the wagon. Did i mention that I love the wagon? I've been driving twice a week up to Big Bear for snowboarding and it has been eating up the back country roads, I've also already taken it up to mammoth and june lake and the car just ate up those icy roads. Let's just put it this way, in the period of 2 weeks, I have dialed in about 2000 miles already. Well, I hope that someone out there can help me out with my Volk wheels as I posted in my previous post. Hope to hear from someone soon.
    Cheers!