newbie here, greetings - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on newbie here, greetings within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by lightspeed240 Sure, here are a few pics. Attachment 60872 Attachment 60873 Attachment 60874 Nice. << The avatar ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed240
    Nice.

<< The avatar continues to mutate ...
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dude, your Cyclone is SO cool. I has a 92 S-Jimmy that I absolutely loved. It would have been so cool to have a Cyclone back then.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Black and gold is so hot.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

hey, love the car. i just bought an 06 wrx. if you ever want to get rid of those rims let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed240
    Its amazing how much torque this car has for being a 4 cyl. This is actually one of the least-powerful cars Ive ever had, but its still amazing what they can do with modern 4-cylinders.
    haha, you'll definetly be amazed by what these 2.0 and 2.5L engines can do.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Nice.
    << The avatar continues to mutate ...
    Thanks man. Its becoming quite a financial drain to keep up all these hot-rods. I actually bought a Mazda RX-8 a couple weeks ago (literally, 2 weeks LOL,) because it was something that I couldnt really spend much money to modify. However, the car was so pathetically slow that I couldnt stand to drive it, so I traded it in on this STI. Now I have something else that I feel obligated to pour money into
    Ill have to add that you totally lost me on that avatar now...
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone
    Dude, your Cyclone is SO cool. I has a 92 S-Jimmy that I absolutely loved. It would have been so cool to have a Cyclone back then.
    Thanks. Its amazaing how many people dont know what they are anymore. I always wanted one, but its getting difficult to find nice ones these days. I found this one a while back, one owner with 13k miles on it. I originally wanted to keep it stock as a collector vehicle, but then I got the serious itch. Needless to say, now it has a forged motor, big turbo, big IC, full fuel system, custom ECU, methanol injection, big brakes and suspension mods. Its never ending.
    Needless to say, I guess I like torquey, AWD vehicles, preferrably in black lol. That truck makes my STI feel like a rotary, as far as torque goes, if that says anything. Its absolutely insane out of the hole. I havent had it to the track yet, but its going to be a monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by tanz1983
    hey, love the car. i just bought an 06 wrx. if you ever want to get rid of those rims let me know.
    Ironically, I really didnt like the gold wheels at first, and I actually told the dealer I wanted to trade them for silver. He couldnt do that because the gold wheels were part of the build sheet, so he couldnt swap them before it was sold. Typically I would never have gold wheels on a car, but since it came factory, and gold is kind-of a "subaru thing" apparently, they work on that car. I actually found myself admiring them a little today LOL, so I guess they are growing on me.

Congrats on the new pick-up! I don't really know very much about the Cyclone/Typhoon, but I always thought that it was a really cool idea to have turbo/awd in a pick-up/SUV. Any motor shots of the truck?

Quote Originally Posted by Doug05WRX
    Congrats on the new pick-up! I don't really know very much about the Cyclone/Typhoon, but I always thought that it was a really cool idea to have turbo/awd in a pick-up/SUV. Any motor shots of the truck?
    sure...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails engine1.jpg   engine3.jpg  

Welcome. I can't stand the 06, that's why I went with the IX.
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGeeWhiz
    Welcome. I can't stand the 06, that's why I went with the IX.
    If youre talking about the evo 9, thats pretty ironic. The new front-end on the 9 was a big reason I didnt buy one. I much preferred the 8. A lot of people are having issues with the 06 STI front end, but its grown on me a lot, esp in black. I think the more angular nose actually freshens it up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.