Exhaust Question. . .

This is a discussion on Exhaust Question. . . within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok guys, so I think my next big mod is going to be an exhaust system. I'm gonna go with ...

Exhaust Question. . .

Ok guys, so I think my next big mod is going to be an exhaust system.
    I'm gonna go with a turbo-back exhaust system (catless).
    I was just wondering if you guys could throw me some ides as to which one I should get.
    And also if I should get the full exhaust system from one company or if I should get the exhaust and then the downpipe from a different company.
    Any ideas/suggestions you guys got, let me know.
    Thanks
    DreWRX4Life

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

First off, Welcome to the forums

What style of exhaust do you want? Something big and loud or something a little more quiet? If your wanting a bigger exhaust you could get the Rfl-Ti by turboXS (I have this and i LOVE it) or something like the APS 3.5 or HKS Hi-Power catback and just add a downpipe. If you want something smaller a prodrive or borla hush would be some good options, those exhausts perform around the same i'm pretty sure.
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

I'm looking for performace and hp gain, I dont care how loud it is or if it sounds cool, I mean I know thats def a cool thing, but if im going to spend all this money on an exhaust system then I def just want the best performing one for my car, what do you think?
    DreWRX4Life

Oh and do you have that turbonator in your car and does it actually gain hp or is it just a make-money-sceme? let me know
    DreWRX4Life

Yes, i have one, three actually and they brought me up to around 560 HP 560 WTQ and 560 MPG

Ok so it is a money making scheme

Quote Originally Posted by DreWRX4Life
    I'm looking for performace and hp gain, I dont care how loud it is or if it sounds cool, I mean I know thats def a cool thing, but if im going to spend all this money on an exhaust system then I def just want the best performing one for my car, what do you think?
    (Didn't even see this post)

Well most Turbobacks will perform around the same... if your not worried about sound or anything go check out the vendor's forum and see what you can find for a good price.