first mods - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on first mods within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by gunsm0ke Well, I must say I've reconsidered a lot about my car... I'm thinking of taking a ...

Quote Originally Posted by gunsm0ke
    Well, I must say I've reconsidered a lot about my car... I'm thinking of taking a different route by starting with suspension work and bigger brake pads seeing my 06 brakes should last some time and working my way out ... as for height of the car ... what would you guys consider to be good/bad and why... I live on a stone rocky driveway and a pretty crappy road and I don't wan't to be hitting the bottom of my car all the time.
    And does anybody know the facts about the warranty and the do's and don'ts and would some things void the whole thing or just the part you changed and what it effects?

-josh
    get a good shock, strut combo. IE. Koni yellows with prodrives or something a little higher since your driveway isn't made for low cars. im running Tein Flex with near stock ride height.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by boostedj30

As to your question about warranty issues, a non-OEM air filter can not void any warranties according to the Moss-Magnussen Act. You can place any brand of air filter, muffler, wiper blades, breaks, or any other wearable part on your car without voiding any warranty
    I have searched on this site, Nastysock and Google for the contents of the Moss-Magnussen act and came up with nothing. Search results here just yielded threads with it mentioned in them. The Google search just turned up a bunch of online forums with it also just mentioned. Does anyone know where I can view the contents of that act?
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.