First official pic!

This is a discussion on First official pic! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I thought I'd post the first "official" pic of my WRX. This is the first picture I've taken of the ...

First official pic!

I thought I'd post the first "official" pic of my WRX. This is the first picture I've taken of the car since buying it. I just picked it up from the dealer with a new passenger side mirror (it was busted when I bought the car). They also did the "Touch Of Class" finish service. I know your all going to say it's a rip-off but it's basically a really nice detailing of the inside and outside of the car. I'll still wash and wax it as needed but it seemed to darken up the WRB a little. I really like the way it came out.

later,
    KrustyTC
    Last edited by KrustyTC; 07-25-2006 at 02:57 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks pretty clean. Enjoy the car!
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

good luck with the car man
    Blobeye Syndicate # 77
    New England F4
    2005 PSM WRX (COBB Stage 2)

Thanks guys, I already am enjoying the car a lot. These cars are awesome. I never had any idea how great AWD and Turbo is.

Now it's time to do some upgrading. I'm saving my pennies for an AP. And I've got to do something about the stock rims and tires. Those Bridgestones blow. Unfortunately we just had to shell out $700.00 for tires for my wife's Nissan Murano so I'll have to wait a little for any of the big upgrades.

Right now I've got a Perrin drop in air filter installed and a set of stainless brake lines I bought off of Ebay waiting to be installed. I've also got some carbon fiber wing risers I need to put on.

I can't wait for the New England weather to get stable enough to do some work on the car. It started out in the 50s today and is now in the 30s with high winds. Gusts to 60 mph!

thanks again,
    KrustyTC

Nice car, have fun!!! WRB for the win.