My 2006 WRX!!! (Pics Inside) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My 2006 WRX!!! (Pics Inside) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Naw just looks big cuz the IC is so small. "Never marry a girl with big hands" theory....

Naw just looks big cuz the IC is so small. "Never marry a girl with big hands" theory.
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by johnso156
    Great pics of a nice ride!! Congrats and welcome. CGM? Sorry I'm color blind to some extent.
    yes crystal gray metallic

Welcome to the club, that's one nice lookin' rex
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

congrats! always good to see a new member... especially another 06
    2006 WRX - World Rally Blue

I wonder what effect that intercooler has sitting right above the turbo. At least it looks that way in the picture. I remember a lot of people complaining about heat soak with upgraded 2002-2005 TMICs. Will an upgraded top mount (2002-2005 WRX design) fit that set up? Sorry if this has already been answered...
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    I wonder what effect that intercooler has sitting right above the turbo. At least it looks that way in the picture. I remember a lot of people complaining about heat soak with upgraded 2002-2005 TMICs. Will an upgraded top mount (2002-2005 WRX design) fit that set up? Sorry if this has already been answered...
    the IC is not exactly above the turbo. the turbo sits to the left of the IC.
    as far as 02-05 upgraded TMICs fitting, i'm not sure. it looks like it would though, the only problem that might happen is the scoop size. i compared it to my bro's friend's 04 and the 06's is wider from left to right, but it seemed a little shorter from front to back.
    Last edited by drummerboy; 02-14-2006 at 09:29 PM.
    2006 WRX - World Rally Blue

I think all the same old aftermarket TMICs will just bolt on. Subaru seems consistent with the mounting of the IC atleast.

Anytime you go with an aftermarket TMIC doesn't it ruin how the hoodscoop lines up with the IC since the new one is going to be a different size?
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12