new white 06 wrx... new here, got plans and need advice, - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on new white 06 wrx... new here, got plans and need advice, within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by black-boxer429 alright you said this after absolutely noone said you didnt need a down pipe, everyone said ...

Quote Originally Posted by black-boxer429
    alright you said this after absolutely noone said you didnt need a down pipe, everyone said you NEED a downpipe they only said you dont need an UP-PIPE...and you had the same answer a number of times

sorry buddy no offense but either your confused or your asking stupid questions right after someone already answered it for you...if i were you i would take the confused excuse...

like i said re-read the thread the answers are there
    ok im not confused, im just not sure. in the beginning many people were telling me diff thigs. i understand now, thanx for the help.
    go easy on the newb, unless it makes u feel like better about urself...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    Please...to save everyone some time and hastle here....read the STICKIES!!!!! There are some in this forum (the very first threads) and if you go to the Engine Performance forum, there are even more. These explain in detail what you do to modify your car.
    thanx i checked them out, they helped alot!

also some where on here is a post that has a bunch of exhuast clips on it u so u can see what u are looking for, Search Exhuast clips and i think u should find it. personally i like the HKS TI carbon but thats just me, if ur looking for something quite a greddy evo 2 is really quiet that whats i got
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by UofAWRX
    also some where on here is a post that has a bunch of exhuast clips on it u so u can see what u are looking for, Search Exhuast clips and i think u should find it. personally i like the HKS TI carbon but thats just me, if ur looking for something quite a greddy evo 2 is really quiet that whats i got

Exhaust Video/Sound Clips here is the link
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

sweeet thats such a good example thanx alot!

good luck bro...realy nice car btw

alright guys this is ewhat i got so far:

HKS Hi Power Catback Exhaust
    HKS SSQV BOV
    (ordered) Helix Catless Down Pipe

Now i just sold a few things from my old car on ebay and got around 500ish to spend....
    what u guys suggest is another good power modification???
    ive been doing research and i was thinking about an Access Port.
    what do u guys think??

Quote Originally Posted by 06WhiteWRX
    alright guys this is ewhat i got so far:

HKS Hi Power Catback Exhaust
    HKS SSQV BOV
    (ordered) Helix Catless Down Pipe

Now i just sold a few things from my old car on ebay and got around 500ish to spend....
    what u guys suggest is another good power modification???
    ive been doing research and i was thinking about an Access Port.
    what do u guys think??
    well so much for reading the stickies or searching the BOV was kinda a waste of money, i hope u like running rich

so get some EMS

Quote Originally Posted by UofAWRX
    well so much for reading the stickies or searching the BOV was kinda a waste of money, i hope u like running rich

so get some EMS
    yeah actually i love it. thanx

If you really want a atmospheric BOV, get this premium: http://boostkits.com/worx_tuning_dual_stage_bov.html

It's not that loud, but it'll still give you the bling.

Set it so it releases on high boost levels only. Setting it so it releases every time you let your foot off the throttle is retarded. Atmospheric BOVs aren't designed for these kind of cars. Especially stock.
    Born Again Car Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud
    If you really want a atmospheric BOV, get this premium: http://boostkits.com/worx_tuning_dual_stage_bov.html

It's not that loud, but it'll still give you the bling.

Set it so it releases on high boost levels only. Setting it so it releases every time you let your foot off the throttle is retarded. Atmospheric BOVs aren't designed for these kind of cars. Especially stock.

nice thanx.. a lil too late tho.
    i might sell my bov later who knows, good find

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.