Where can I get a standard WRX? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Where can I get a standard WRX? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Not to sound like a jerk but I actually found one no problem. Just went to the dealership, test drove ...

Not to sound like a jerk but I actually found one no problem. Just went to the dealership, test drove a TR then told them all the options I wanted and that I wanted a WRX, not a Limited. They said they didn't have one on the lot but they called the port down by NYC and said they have 1 there hahaha. I was happy to say the least. So I'm getting the nice sport seats in cloth... rather then bore everyone, the only thing I'm not getting are the heated seats and sun roof... I really don't think they are necessary. oh well. Only a week to get everything installed I want and delivered!
    It's all about rally racing, nothing more.
    On second thought maybe its all about Rally Racing and Auto-X

'06 Steel Gray WRX (Stock)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

^^ did you check with Feder's in Middletown? I bought mine there two weeks ago and they definitely had a couple left on the lot. I found that most dealers only had one or two regular WRX's on the lot and were really pushing the TR's. I guess I got lucky finding my white/wingless/regular.

**sorry for the hijack, best of luck finding your TR. You'll love it!
    Cobb Stage 2 '06 WRX, Aspen White & Wingless
    --------------------------------------------
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #026

Yeah I got it from Feders, they only had a Limited Edition and that was in the show room. I guess they must be flying hahaha. Wayne and Angelo are being really great about everything. No complaints. Getting a daily update hahaha. The only thing they really had alot of were 3 TRs. But just in Crystal Gray and White. I got Steel Gray one w/ no wing... it makes it look a little more upper class hahaha.
    It's all about rally racing, nothing more.
    On second thought maybe its all about Rally Racing and Auto-X

'06 Steel Gray WRX (Stock)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.