Hi new to the club looking for a 05 wagon

This is a discussion on Hi new to the club looking for a 05 wagon within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well the title explains it all, looking for a white 05wrx wagon. I live in socal and its been hard ...

Hi new to the club looking for a 05 wagon

well the title explains it all, looking for a white 05wrx wagon. I live in socal and its been hard finding one with less than 10k on it with a 5sp tranny. I went to the dealership in van nuys but they said they wouldn't get a white one for awhile. Just wanted to know if you guys could recommend a place and what a fair price would be i'm looking to pay 16k all cash.

If anyone could help i would greatly appreciate it, then i can start asking about mod questions.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!

Good luck on your search - you will be rewarded with pratical performance once you find one.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Welcome to the club
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

ooo all cash.
    how awesome is it to have 16k in your hand lol.
    EVO III 16g'd wagon
    stock tranny goin strong
    .. already ready for a bigger turbo
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chanwahyaoh
    Sometimes after I go poo, I just blank out and mindlessly continue my upward wipe all the way up the small of my back and end up smearing brown all over myself. Just kidding. That sucks about your laundry though...

Quote Originally Posted by binmellow
    well the title explains it all, looking for a white 05wrx wagon. I live in socal and its been hard finding one with less than 10k on it with a 5sp tranny. I went to the dealership in van nuys but they said they wouldn't get a white one for awhile. Just wanted to know if you guys could recommend a place and what a fair price would be i'm looking to pay 16k all cash.

If anyone could help i would greatly appreciate it, then i can start asking about mod questions.
    welcome. those bastards at big valley laughed at me when i told them i was looking for an 05 white wagon. they said that there were none left in southern california. which was odd since i had a quote for an aspen white 05 wagon from lancaster subaru. good luck on your search, aspen white rocks.

funny who told you there were none left was it some chick damn lady thought i was right out of high school with no money

Welcome. Best of luck with your search.
    05 White WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #7

I can pretty much tell you that you're not going to get an '05 with less than 10K miles on it for 16.

Good luck with the search.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

funny who told you there were none left was it some chick damn lady thought i was right out of high school with no money
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

an 05 in socal wit less than 10k miles on it....and in a rare color...for 16k not to knock but its gonna be kind of a usless search especialy if your looking at dealerships...most 02-03 still go for over 17k at dealerships especialy in cali and they usualy have over 35k miles

but good luck and dont settle for a salvage title

try craiglist or autotrader if your going the private party route which i think your gonna have to...and dont settle for the first thing that comes along do your homework know exactly what you want and what you need and know what to look for in a good car....
    Last edited by black-boxer429; 02-05-2006 at 02:28 AM.

nope, it was the real greasy looking **** with a combover and his shirt opened down to his belly.