Greetings from new user!

This is a discussion on Greetings from new user! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, Had some fun perusing the posts last night. Was wondering about what intake to get and everyone seemed ...

Greetings from new user!

Hey all,

Had some fun perusing the posts last night. Was wondering about what intake to get and everyone seemed to say intakes weren't really worth it. Anyway, got a 2002 wrx just before christmas 05, loving it already. Just want to say hi and thanks already for a wealth of information.

~M

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forums.
    Not to be mean or anything. I think you should try reading more posts or even trying to do a search. There are hundreds of posts regarding this subject. Good luck on your search, if you are having problems finding some, post up, and I'll give you some links.
    Good luck
    2004 WRX Java Black Pearl
    Stage " " TD05-16G external wastegate set up. Protuned by Rob@automaster of westchester.
    NJIC#38
    Mods, pics

i saw a few posts on it, but i am hoping to reach a conclusion without reading TOO many posts. do you have a personal take on it?

~M

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Post pics of the rex ASAP!

As for my take on intakes, etc., here are two links that will briefly answer all of your questions and head you in the right direction. So I suggest you check them out!
    The "Good first mods" sticky
    And here's great coverage of FAQs from NASIOC.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzle
    i saw a few posts on it, but i am hoping to reach a conclusion without reading TOO many posts. do you have a personal take on it?

~M
    This topic is beaten 'til it's bloody. The Engine Performance sticky is a great place to get info about first mods.

edit:Someone intruded upon my valuable ClubWRX time, and Heather beat me to it.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon