A Newbies first mods!

This is a discussion on A Newbies first mods! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, installed my Perrin Performance drop in foam filter today. I also put in a set of Hella Xenon ...

A Newbies first mods!

Hey all, installed my Perrin Performance drop in foam filter today. I also put in a set of Hella Xenon headlight bulbs. I'm sure the filter didn't do much performance wise but I'm glad I've got this in instead of the crappy Fram the dealer put in. I want the most filtered air possible for my WRX! LOL.

The reason for the headlight change was that the ones in the car were looking a little dull to me. Best $20.00 I've spent getting the new Hella bulbs. Not as expensive as the Silverstars but with a really nice bright white light.

I bought replacements for the driving lights too but it's snowing right now and I didn't feel like crawling around in the snow to install them. I'll wait till the weather in MA gets a little warmer and drier.

thanks,
    KrustyTC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What part of mass are you from? I am in Fitchburg. Congats on you first mods

Littleton, right down Route 2.

later,
    KrustyTC

Sweet it just went down RT2 to Phillipston to look at bikes
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Janus
    Sweet it just went down RT2 to Phillipston to look at bikes
    What kind of bikes are you into? I've got an 05 HD Dyna Super Glide. Awesome ride and I got a great deal on it at Sheldon's HD in Auburn.

later,
    KrustyTC

Janus were you going to Cycle design?

Quote Originally Posted by Jje121
    Janus were you going to Cycle design?
    I was, but I don't think I'll go back. They were nice and all but they push too hard to get a sale. I'm looking to get a 06 Yamaha R6(not the S). I just have to wait until early march for them to come in.
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

I used to buy parts there when I had my fourwheeler (Honda 250R). I agree with you though they are very pushy. There is sky cycle in Lunenburg too. You pretty much drove right by there on the way to cycle design. There is also motorsports international on rt. 20 in auborn.

I almost bought an R6 but instead I got a 01 CBR 929

Yeah Motorsports has some good people I've been there many times, but they are always picked over.