Picked up my Steel Gray WRX TR today! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Picked up my Steel Gray WRX TR today! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Marlon Elliott Nice one! I like the look of the 06 better than all of the other ...

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Elliott
    Nice one! I like the look of the 06 better than all of the other WRXes. I test drove a bunch of WRXes and it came down to an 06 TR or a modded 02 with 44K miles and a new engine. I liked the way the 02 drove so we passed on the 06. No second thoughts, but I still like the way the 06 looks!
    Congrats on purchasing a modded '02. I seriously considered getting an '04-'05 WRX, however, after learning about all of the '06 upgrades, I just had to save up a little longer and get an '06 WRX TR.

I took her down a twisty mountain road tonight and even on the stock RE92's, there's endless grip and very little body roll in the turns. It honestly feels just as fast as my former '00 SVT Lightning but is more practical for a married guy with 2 kids. I'm lovin' this car more and more each day!
    2006 Steel Gray WRX TR
    13.74 @ 98.25mph w/ 1.9 60ft (bone stock)

#170/70 D-Stock
    Dual BRR/WDCR SCCA member

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and have fun.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red