Accessport?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Accessport? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I had a question regariding the accessport or any engine managment chip for that matter, if i were to install ...

Accessport?

I had a question regariding the accessport or any engine managment chip for that matter, if i were to install one...would it void the warranty and if so can that be undone by re-installing the factory one?...is it possible to switch them in and out when and if you have problems with your WRX?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    5 posts? Welcome to the club!

Please check out the stickies before posting a question like this.

READ FIRST: AccessPORT Overview, Authorized Tuners and FAQ

http://cobbtuning.com/wrx/accessport.html
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

im actually debationg on selling mine...its for an 04 ..there just isnt a map for the route i want tto take my car.. (gotta bea ble to run with my freidns GTO)

there is a "street tuner" out for cobb. it like 400 bucks and turns the current cobb accessport into a full stand alone engine management system! That route you could do whatever you wanted... this is the route that i will take when i need to go to the next step.
    KJ - 2006 WRX TR
    Cobb Stage 2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.