Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

This is a discussion on Hello Everyone within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to say hello to everyone... my company is advertising on this site now.. and wanted to participate in ...

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    20

    Hello Everyone

    Just wanted to say hello to everyone... my company is advertising on this site now.. and wanted to participate in the discussion as well!!!! Hope to get to know all of you... I live in Houston and am looking forward to being involved on this site...

    my company covers all insurance needs throughout Texas.. WRIGHT INSURANCE.. the link is www.wrightinsurance.com

    PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONS IF YOU NEED TO REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU LIVE... I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM.!!!!!

    Take care and talk soon,

    Brian
    Last edited by ProUmpire; 01-21-2006 at 08:53 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User Skreekin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    1,582
    Waffles????

    Smells like waffles. Are you a waffle dealer? Do you insure waffles?
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

  4. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    20
    what?


    Quote Originally Posted by Skreekin
    Waffles????

    Smells like waffles. Are you a waffle dealer? Do you insure waffles?

  5. #4
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,911
    Are you guys really advertising here or are you just spamming?

  6. #5
    Registered User turbo9339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    863
    Rofl Waffles
    05 White WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #7

  7. #6
    Administrator BlazinWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Irvine, CA 92620
    Posts
    4,478
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hi Guys,

    Brian is actaully an advertiser on the forum, they purchased a banner space for Wright Insurance on the top of the site. I'll email him to see if he wants to have his name changed so we are aware that they're a supporting vendor on the site. Sorry about that.
    Tim
    Admin

  8. #7
    Registered User ScoobVee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,900
    Welcome, the waffle reference is used for spammers/lamers/users who should be banned.
    - Local Riceist

  9. #8
    Registered User StreetSlider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    905
    Yeah, welcome

  10. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    20
    we are really advertising here... wright insurance is the name of the company... we are only in Texas though.... you should see our banner on this site... do not take my word for it though... ask the people who handle the adv on this site...

    talk soon... take care,

    Brian


    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Are you guys really advertising here or are you just spamming?

  11. #10
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,911
    Quote Originally Posted by ProUmpire
    we are really advertising here... wright insurance is the name of the company... we are only in Texas though.... you should see our banner on this site... do not take my word for it though... ask the people who handle the adv on this site...

    talk soon... take care,

    Brian

    We see that now that Tim has chimed in. I honestly thought you were one because of your low post count, no vendor status and one of the spammers we've had that has been spamvertising on these boards for quite a while has been about insurance.

    Welcome to the club.

  12. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    20
    no... I just joined... that is why I have not posted much.... just found the site... liked it... so wanted to join up!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    We see that now that Tim has chimed in. I honestly thought you were one because of your low post count, no vendor status and one of the spammers we've had that has been spamvertising on these boards for quite a while has been about insurance.

    Welcome to the club.

  13. #12
    Registered User TOOFAST88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Champaign/Buffalo Grove, IL
    Posts
    5,377
    Quote Originally Posted by ProUmpire
    no... I just joined... that is why I have not posted much.... just found the site... liked it... so wanted to join up!!!
    You picked a great site
    Welcome to the club
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

  14. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    20
    thanks glad to be here!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by TOOFAST88
    You picked a great site
    Welcome to the club

  15. #14
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,156
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hey, you are not a pond scum spammer ...

    Welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  16. #15

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    20
    wow.. you guys must have a lot of those if you automatically thought that is what I was... I really am adv on your site!!!!!!! www.wrightinsurance.com

    We are only in Texas but cover the whole state... I am glad to be here and more than happy to answer any questions you might have about the insurance field!!!

    TAKE CARE,

    BRIAN


    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Hey, you are not a pond scum spammer ...

    Welcome to the club!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •