Got an insurance quote today: - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Got an insurance quote today: within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by v8eaterWRX good to know. i will be looking into another company then. how is allstate? Not bad....

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by v8eaterWRX
    good to know. i will be looking into another company then. how is allstate?
    Not bad.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i just did a quick quote and it was about 200 cheaper for 6 mos
    Blobeye Syndicate #89
    http://www.myspace.com/qmansda
    2005 WRX, Cobb Stage II, Greddy EVO2 catback, Helix catted Downpipe, TurboXS Uppipe, TWM short shifter, Air Hog, Custom Carbon Concepts gauge pod with 2 5/8" Autometers

Like I said, I've been with these people for years. This isn't just some bull**** quote.

$2160a year in NYC for full coverage with Geico. Perfect record too.

check them all

try checking http://www.insurance-quote-free.com , i get to see how other known insurance company are pricing.. heheh!

here's my stats

120 a month for 2003 WRX....4 pts just recently added (8 months ago)
    My insurance is State Farm. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
    2003 PSM WRX Stage 2
    2004 PSM WRX Transformer: Silverstreak
    2004 WRC STI Transformer: Smokescreen

So I collect toys...what of it...

yah they increased

Quote Originally Posted by Faeker
    here's my stats

120 a month for 2003 WRX....4 pts just recently added (8 months ago)
    My insurance is State Farm. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
    You really can't compare - State farm and others like progressive they increased that's why i've tried shopping around .

P.S. Just beware of Initial Quotes, Im happy with mine

i recently got my third speeding ticket, but have had a clean record other than that. and after i got it the our insurance company sent a letter saying that basically that i had to leave the policy and my parents had to sign a document that they would never let me drive any of their cars ever again or else they would cancel their car and homeowners insurance honestly im not a bad driver at all, im just the guy thats always at the wrong place at the wrong time like my last ticket i got right after an on ramp when i was slowing down, but i guess i didnt slow down quick enough, huh. needless to say my parents were pissed at the company so we left and switched to progressive, because im not "high risk" to them and my insurance only went up $20 a month which makes it 220. i almost had to sell my rex if progressive wouldnt of took me, because then i would have to get my own insurance which would have cost 350 and i definintly cant afford that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.