Noob from Ohio that love tis site!

This is a discussion on Noob from Ohio that love tis site! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ive been coming to the site ever since i bought my rex about six months ago. i actually bought my ...

Noob from Ohio that love tis site!

ive been coming to the site ever since i bought my rex about six months ago. i actually bought my rex from a clubwrx member, think his name was shibby and he had a funky lookin tach as his avatar, and he had put clubwrx stickers on the back passenger windows, so i had to see what was up with this site. the site has been a HUGE help to me. like when i first got my car i kinda overwhelmed with it, but now i have a good understanding of the rex after six months of searching, reading...searching some more, reading more ...ect.

i bought the rex already stage 2'd, and the dude had to work 2 jobs to afford it so figured it prolly wasent beat much, ya know. the only thing that has bothered me is that he wasent as "neat and clean" as i would be when installing parts and whatnot. for instancemy dad and i just installed the cobb sf intake and it took about an hour longer than it should beacause most of the fender pop-rivit things were chewed up pretty bad so it was a pain to get them out and i think its missing some. other than that its pretty clean and i like it alot, actually just had some dude ask if i want to trade for his mint 69 camaro worth 24k, i thought about it and declined because ive wanted a rex ever since read about thr bugeyes in a mag forever ago, and just couldnt give it up. im prolly crazy but oh well

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to another Ohio member...we are mutliplying!

Congrats on the car even though you've had it for a while.
    2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears

Welcome to the club! Im from ohio as well, the akron/canton area...

is it Cobb Stage 2?

Welcome! I am up in New Phila alot to visit in-laws.
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

welcome to the club! Im at school down in oxford. Check out www.ohiosubaru.com for local info/meets.
    Cobb Stage 2

Sorry to be off topic, but I have a question for you Ohio guys. In New Phila, down from my in-laws, there is a nicely maintained garage on a back street, that has the Subaru stars, and "Race Team" painted on the sign out front. The neighbors have said it is a senator or some sort of delegates son, who road races Subies, and there are a couple cars inside. I am only there on the weekends, and never see anyone. Do you all know who this may be? The curiosity is killing me! Thanks and sorry for the hijak!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Im not from Ohio but either way welcome to the club

Quote Originally Posted by WRXgasm
    Welcome to the club! Im from ohio as well, the akron/canton area...

is it Cobb Stage 2?
    yeah its a cobb stage 2. check my profile for list of mods.

Quote Originally Posted by roo21
    welcome to the club! Im at school down in oxford. Check out www.ohiosubaru.com for local info/meets.
    sweet man, i live like 20min from oxford and have wanted to meet some other rex owners. i dont think ive ever really seen any other rexs in my area so its kinda lonely then again everyone thinks my car is badass cause no one has ever really seen one before.

Welcome to the club!!
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shekina
    yeah its a cobb stage 2. check my profile for list of mods.

sweet man, i live like 20min from oxford and have wanted to meet some other rex owners. i dont think ive ever really seen any other rexs in my area so its kinda lonely then again everyone thinks my car is badass cause no one has ever really seen one before.
    there are bunch of wrx owners here...im guessing between 6-10 and atleast two sti's. I dont think any post on here, but some have some good tasteful mods done.
    Cobb Stage 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

welcome, have fun with it!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!!!

Welcome to the clube
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.