06 price$$
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 06 price$$ within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What are people actually paying for their new 06 WRXs (non-TR)? I slid on some ice a few weeks ago ...

06 price$$

What are people actually paying for their new 06 WRXs (non-TR)?

I slid on some ice a few weeks ago and totaled my 04 , so I'm looking for a new one. I test drove the TR version and wasn't that nuts about it. I just want the regular one that still has the 6 CD changer, better seats, fog lights, and all that stuff. Thanks everyone.
    2004 White WRX (R.I.P.)
    2006 White TR replacement
    1998 V5 Grey STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

In PA $26,200-$28,500

I got quoted 22700 right off the bat, but with dealer hold back i'm sure i can get down to 22k flat, tax tags, and some extra goodies put me back up at 23

It all depends on the availabilty in your area. If there are lots of non TRs in your area you can talk the dealers down, but if you have to order the car (like me) you are at the mercy of the dealership

Quote Originally Posted by Hokietuner
    I got quoted 22700 right off the bat, but with dealer hold back i'm sure i can get down to 22k flat, tax tags, and some extra goodies put me back up at 23
    That is the cheapest price on a (TR) that I have seen. Definitely a good price for a regular WRX.

They quoted me for 22,200 for a TR plus tax, though I'm not sure what tax out here is (I bought the first one back home in FL). I'm sure they'll try to put tag and other fees on top of that. I'd really like to find a regular non-TR, non-limited one for 23 (cash) out the door and was wondering if anybody had done this or if I'm wasting my time.

Also, anybody know about transferring tags from a totaled car? I like my FL tag out here since I don't have to put one on the front. That, and cops typically don't bother me in white with an out of state plate.
    2004 White WRX (R.I.P.)
    2006 White TR replacement
    1998 V5 Grey STi

Quote Originally Posted by GUYofSTEEL
    It all depends on the availabilty in your area. If there are lots of non TRs in your area you can talk the dealers down, but if you have to order the car (like me) you are at the mercy of the dealership
    Depending on what time of the month you make a purchase, if the dealer you are at has the exact car your looking for and if you are persistant in saying, "if you do the deal for this $$ price I will sign papers today".

i got $20,000 out the door on a wrx
    Last edited by tanz1983; 01-11-2006 at 10:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.