06 wrx baby bought 2day! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 06 wrx baby bought 2day! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Depends what kinda of drifting. If it's water then you need a crap load more power. If it's snow then ...

Depends what kinda of drifting. If it's water then you need a crap load more power. If it's snow then maybe better tires(or possibly worse if you want less grip? ), suspension mods, and that should help you go sideways. Honestly the WRX already comes stock with enough to drift very well in the snow. The best thing that will help you drift is practice. My friends tell me it's harder to learn then drifting with a FW or RW because by pressing the gass you will litteraly go sideways and no whip your back out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

eh pretty interesting.... we'll see if i can come up with the $ for coils

I agree FWD and RWD and AWD are all diff on the ICE.. I have been driving in Snow and ICE for quite a while with my Jeep and I can tell you I prefer RWD I have good control with it but it all comes down to TIRES and driver.... AWD and 4wd def do help!!!!

Just remember be lite on the wheel and brake.. in lots of cases the gas will help you...

Happy Sideways

heh thanks, im goin snowboarding in about 6 hours so, expect some slide action

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.