Hello...From Australia....
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hello...From Australia.... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How's it going mates...lol Just wanna introduce myself. I'm a fellow rex owner from the land down under.Own a MY04 ...

Hello...From Australia....

How's it going mates...lol

Just wanna introduce myself. I'm a fellow rex owner from the land down under.Own a MY04 WRX. Been looking round this forum for pointers and some of the stuff I read so far has been really helpful. I'm about to carry out some mods to my wrx (new turbo, injectors, CAI, ECU). Already have a HKS TB exhaust, STI TMIC,GFB BOV, and new wheels installed. I'll let you guys know how it turns out in the following weeks...

Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

w3some

welcome and keep us posted
    - Local Riceist

Welcome to clubwrx.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

I Support ClubWRX
    Howdy and welcome!

Please tell us you do not say: "I'll toss another shrimp on the barbie for you"!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Howdy and welcome!

Please tell us you do not say: "I'll toss another shrimp on the barbie for you"!
    LOL...

To tell you the truth, no one says that line here. Only hear it on American TV shows when they try to take the piss out of aussies...

heyyyy....im from australia too!..i think we are like the only ones...hehe..welcome

hey and welcome

Quote Originally Posted by MisS wRx 99
    heyyyy....im from australia too!..i think we are like the only ones...hehe..welcome

nope im from sydney :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cooljay
    LOL...

To tell you the truth, no one says that line here. Only hear it on American TV shows when they try to take the piss out of aussies...

thats not exactly true

out in the outback n even in some other places ppl do actually say that. the language is far differant in the out back n some other remote rural ares of aus then in the city's etc ull be suprised just how diff it really is ( ive been travelling across aus all my life so i know what im talking bout hehe)

hey...since you guys are from sydney....did you's go to the sydney autosalon??? coz in the autosalon magazine in sydney they had an article bout the fastest wrx in australia!
    its a 2000 subaru wrx sti with a us-spec sti EJ25T engine..it has (just to name a few engine mods) MRT built Garett turbocharger, 700cc injectors K&N air filter, turbosmart E-boost boost control......its sooo hot! i thaught maybe you guys..seeing as its a sydeny mag...you might have seen it...hehe

yes i sore it i was actually at the auto salon with my mate and as i am looking to get my engine swap done at MRT i was over looking at there stuff at the time.

lol yea that wrx is hot!...........i didnt go to the sydney autosalon...but ive just come back from the summernats in canberra and they were selling the mags their so i got 2 and boy is it hot!

lol yea that wrx is hot!...........i didnt go to the sydney autosalon...but ive just come back from the summernats in canberra and they were selling the mags their so i got 2 and boy is it hot!

what colour is the one your talking bout

itz grey with gold Compomotive 17"rims....

itz grey with gold Compomotive 17"rims....
    I think I've seen it somewhere before. Should put out decent numbers with all that gear on it. Nice to see fellow aussies around here...

lol yea...its the fastest wrx in australia!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.