subaru sti or honda integra type s???
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on subaru sti or honda integra type s??? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; welll ive had my wrx 99 for a year and ive seen the integra type s and its grown on ...

subaru sti or honda integra type s???

welll ive had my wrx 99 for a year and ive seen the integra type s and its grown on me bad...i dont kno if i should sell the 99 and get a 2002 or sell the 99 and get the new type s........what should i do????

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i think in the 'States, the Honda Integra Type S = Acura RSX Type S....there's no Type R in Melbourne?

anyway, we're a little biased, but i say go with your gut...test drive both and find out.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

yea there is a type r but the middle of last year the type s came out and i really like it but i feel bad leaving my wrx.....and i cant have both coz its expensive and lol never thaught of test driving them thanks....but im trying to convince myself the wrx is better..and it is ba yea i dont kno..owell.............

stick with the WRX and buy the 02 model. if ur getting bored with it up the power out put n do what im doing a go with an engine swap (if u got the cash that is) yea ok the type s's are nice cars but personally the WRX/STi are the best cars round cos u get the best of every world there hell fast, handle like no tomorrow, there crazy off road and in the snow (lets see an type s match that hehe) and they look sweet as ya cant go wrong

lol kool fanx guyz....maybee when im older and bored of my wrx(doubt it) ba for now im keeping ma 99 model.....

Quote Originally Posted by MisS wRx 99
    lol kool fanx guyz....maybee when im older and bored of my wrx(doubt it) ba for now im keeping ma 99 model.....
    great choice! I test drove everything to make sure that i really wanted the wrx..everything from the new mustang (ha...ha..hahahaha) , acura rsx, lancer, etc etc etc. The WRX won.. hands down

acura??? is that a honda???

miss wrx 99:

how about posting some pictures of your car... seems like you spended a lot of money on it from what i can read from your profile... so why dont you post some picture of that sexy gc8????

cheers..

yea i kno!!!!!!!!! i gota digi cam for my bdaii hehe...and i need to buy the usb cord to attach it to the comp and **** but ill get em on in a few days or so

Yea arcura is just a honda in a tux just liek lexus and toyota etc. If the integra type s is similar to the 200hp rsx type s that we have here in the states I can give you my personal review because I actually had the chance to drive one last week.

I can tell you this, it is boring to drive! Comparing it to the wrx especially, the rsx feels very slow and the lack of torque doesnt help either The steering feels very heavy and overall wasnt very fun to drive. On the cars behalf though, it had 80k miles and it is a company car so it was not taken care of very well, needs a tune, but I still doubt it will bring it near as fun to drive as the wrx is. One thing I did like is the shifting, not as much the clutch because the cluth is really soft (well good for daily driving I guess, but I like the stiffness of the wrx clutch) but I noticed I can shift alot faster than my wrx, felt like a split second compared to the wrx.

But overall, as soon as I got into it and went into first, it didnt feel like I was going anywhere and wanted to get back in my wrx. Now that i've driven one, I can now say ask whats the big deal with this thing, and why do people think its so fast? vtec, schmetech

ha ha ha ha lmao....wow uve realli convinced me........everyone heres like..omg have u seent he integra type s..its *-ing mad man...nd im like..oh umm yea.....then it grew on me but now i no im keeping ma babii till i can afford a 2002 model hehe

Quote Originally Posted by MisS wRx 99
    ha ha ha ha lmao....wow uve realli convinced me........everyone heres like..omg have u seent he integra type s..its *-ing mad man...nd im like..oh umm yea.....then it grew on me but now i no im keeping ma babii till i can afford a 2002 model hehe
    haha, well thats just my opnion. Still, go out and test drive it, maybe you will like it, but personally, I did not enjoy it. I think thats going to happen alot of times when you get used to a car as well, especially a faster car and then test drive a slower one (suprisingly though, I test drove the wrx when I owned the Z and it didnt feel too shabby ) but even the overall feel of the rsx (integra) wasnt very appealing to me.

hehe lmao nar yea but you helped my decision because i was so indecisive

ive got a pic of when my car was half stock.........but i dont kno how to put it on here...

miss wrx 99

you can use www.imageshack.us and the post the url here so we can see it

whats a url???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.