subaru sti or honda integra type s??? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on subaru sti or honda integra type s??? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; If I had to do it over. I would by the 06 WRX. Same motor as the STI and just ...

If I had to do it over. I would by the 06 WRX. Same motor as the STI and just add a bunch of upgrades to it. I figure 23k for WRX or 35k for STi. Hmmm, 12k would make one sick WRX. Hold on and pray that you can see the police.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRX_Aruba
    btw miss wrx 99 thats a hot looking gc8 WRX model, wanna marry me? JK

If you have the other pictures of how your car looks now, ill be glad to post them for you, just email me them

I cant wait to see the updated car since spending $16.560 on a WRX should be sweeeet and hot

Cheers
    hehe ummm its $15.560 not 16 its funny cos youve even quoted it but still got it wrong lmao sorry not making fun of u in anyway so please dont be offended

Quote Originally Posted by lil-tray
    If I had to do it over. I would by the 06 WRX. Same motor as the STI and just add a bunch of upgrades to it. I figure 23k for WRX or 35k for STi. Hmmm, 12k would make one sick WRX. Hold on and pray that you can see the police.
    what was that all about?????

Stop being so mean to the lady. People are such jokesters around here and you have to come to realized that

If you want to decide which car you want this forum will probably only tell you to get a wrx *points at the name of the website*. But the fact that you came here means you do enjoy your wrx meaning you should keep it. Subconsciously you chose the wrx already

lol..thank you...and you have an excellent point there...but yea..ive decided to keep it untill i can afford an 02 model..because..well...i love me wrexie..so yea.....

Good choice! I would go for the new '06 model but that's my preference. Good luck with getting the 02!

yea..i like the new front on tha 06 model but from the 2003 models up im not too fond on tha back end...i dont like the lights and tha boot....but hey thats my opinion..

get whatever makes you happy, 02 Subie wouldnt be bad. Careful for the Japanese Type S model Integra, it is the same as the US spec Base model with only 160hp. I personally picked up a 2006 RSX Type S and love the car so what ever floats your boat, just test drive everything before you buy and you wont go wrong.

i sold my RSX Type S to get the WRX...

Both cars are great, amazing actually. The RSX-S was great because of the rev-happy engine, smooth and silky 6speed and acura quality interior and reliability. FWD is a downfall of it, as well as no get up and go power, it all came on real late in the game and couldnt enjoy it enough. I dont like driving around at 6K rpm to feel the power. Highway driving is nice though.

The WRX, well i really dont need to explain it, im sure you already know how amazing it is. If you do get the RSX, you may want to change the springs/shocks as it rides a bit tall and to soft, but that may just be my tastes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.