New 06 owner...

This is a discussion on New 06 owner... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to introduce myself...I'm Jasper...and I'm a proud owner of an 06 blue WRX...auto (i know...i know)...no pics yet...its ...

New 06 owner...

Just wanted to introduce myself...I'm Jasper...and I'm a proud owner of an 06 blue WRX...auto (i know...i know)...no pics yet...its chilling at my parent's house til the license plates come in...I've been perusing the forums,,,getting a lot of good info regarding the Rex...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Righteous, welcome and congrats. I went to UT and spent five years in Austin, I love it there. I would give anything to be back there but the job market is not quite as good as it is in Houston,TX. I worked at Wing Zone for four years, that is the wing place on campus, not sure where you live but you should check them out, great wings and they are open late as hell.

Yea...i'm trying to lock down a job with Dell...but I'd agree with you about the job market...it's not quite that of H-town...but I won't work/live in Houston unless hell freezes over...that might be a bit severe...but you get the idea...and yea...Wing Zone is awesome...

congrats on the new car & welcome to the club.

I hear you, I felt the same way but after delivering wings for so long I had to get out, but now I wish I would have just stayed. The people are nicer, the scenery is ten times as good, the city is not the size of a planet, and the weather rocks.

Hey Jasper,

Welcome to the club. Hope you can find all answers for all your questions.

Steve

Welcome to the club.

And to the auto comment, as long as you get a WRX, it's all good. with auto you get to enjoy cruising more then enjoying control. simple

greetings, im from austin too. did you buy yours from gillman? i got the silver one there, anyway good luck!