Hey there!

This is a discussion on Hey there! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, I figured I'd join this forum because I am hoping to get a WRX in the next few ...

Hey there!

Hey everyone, I figured I'd join this forum because I am hoping to get a WRX in the next few months.

As you can probably guess from my user name my last car was a DSM. I had a 93 AWD Talon for more than 3 years and eventually got it pretty quick (16g & supporting mods). Long story short it started costing me an arm and a leg and I sold it a few months ago. I have a 97 Wrangler at the moment w/130 hp... I'd rather drive my lawn tractor!

Anyways, hopefully I will buy a WRX in the next few months. Until then I will continue to lurk and build my Subaru knowledge

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Welcome. Jeeps are fun, too, but in a different way!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Some Jeeps are... not this one. It's completely stock and even the stereo is blown! It's an extra car from my house though so I cannot complain to much, I am saving a great deal of money driving it.