new: soon to purchase 05 STI :D
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on new: soon to purchase 05 STI :D within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all! I'd just like to introduce myself... I should be buying an STI in the next few days if ...

new: soon to purchase 05 STI :D

Hey all! I'd just like to introduce myself... I should be buying an STI in the next few days if my integra sells... And even if it doesn't i'll probabally take it to carmax to sell it. I have an 05 STI with 12k miles on it waiting on me from a private seller... I'm comin over from team-integra.com if anyone knows of it or possibly had an integra before as well. I think i've seen someone else that said they came from TI as well. I've looked around on this forum and there seems to be a good amount of knowledge floating around. Thats what i like to see . As of yet i don't know a whole lot about the wrx but i soon hope to be able to contribute to the knowledge base here!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on your impending purchase and welcome to the club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Welcome, this will be a big and fun step up in cars for you!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

warenty

thanks guys. i can't wait to get it. Hopefully i'll have it in the next day or two. I think the integra will be sold tomorrow...

I was wondering, what kind of things can we do and not void our warentys? I'd like to do a few things ot the car of corse but don't want to hurt my factory warenty...

welcome to the club, if you want to retain your warranty I wouldn't start modding your car very much.

I Bought It!!! :d

Just wanted to let everyone know i just sold my car and bought the 05 STI . I'm so excited. This thing handles AMAZINGLY and the acceleration is like none other. Especially compared to my integra . Gotta give my respects to the integra, i loved it too... Just time to move on. Anyone got any suggestions for things i should check to make sure everything is good to go for a while? Like air filter, etc...?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.