new: soon to purchase 05 STI :D

This is a discussion on new: soon to purchase 05 STI :D within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all! I'd just like to introduce myself... I should be buying an STI in the next few days if ...

new: soon to purchase 05 STI :D

Hey all! I'd just like to introduce myself... I should be buying an STI in the next few days if my integra sells... And even if it doesn't i'll probabally take it to carmax to sell it. I have an 05 STI with 12k miles on it waiting on me from a private seller... I'm comin over from team-integra.com if anyone knows of it or possibly had an integra before as well. I think i've seen someone else that said they came from TI as well. I've looked around on this forum and there seems to be a good amount of knowledge floating around. Thats what i like to see . As of yet i don't know a whole lot about the wrx but i soon hope to be able to contribute to the knowledge base here!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on your impending purchase and welcome to the club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Welcome, this will be a big and fun step up in cars for you!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

warenty

thanks guys. i can't wait to get it. Hopefully i'll have it in the next day or two. I think the integra will be sold tomorrow...

I was wondering, what kind of things can we do and not void our warentys? I'd like to do a few things ot the car of corse but don't want to hurt my factory warenty...

welcome to the club, if you want to retain your warranty I wouldn't start modding your car very much.

I Bought It!!! :d

Just wanted to let everyone know i just sold my car and bought the 05 STI . I'm so excited. This thing handles AMAZINGLY and the acceleration is like none other. Especially compared to my integra . Gotta give my respects to the integra, i loved it too... Just time to move on. Anyone got any suggestions for things i should check to make sure everything is good to go for a while? Like air filter, etc...?