Sti soon!

This is a discussion on Sti soon! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What's up guys? I am new to this forum, and seems like this is the best WRX forum out there. ...

Sti soon!

What's up guys? I am new to this forum, and seems like this is the best WRX forum out there.

I currently drive an 05 Altima SE, and have been on Nissanclub.com for awhile now. Check out my ride..............My photo album

I have the folliowing mods on my Alty: Berk Technology Intake (version 2), Greddy Evo2 Cat-back, Eibach Pro-kit, Unorthodox Racing UDP,
    Zex Nitrous Wet Kit # 82021 (60 hp shot), Active Tuning S5 Grille, SER Tails

I love the Sti, and am looking to trade my Alty in as soon as I find the right one. Which year STi is the best? Any real differences at all? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here's thread that compares both 05 and 06: Differences between 05 and 06 STi

05 and 06 are practically the same, but has different front end with few little things added to the 06. I would suggest going for the 06.
    Last edited by Me&05WRX; 12-31-2005 at 01:23 PM.
    I might be back in the market for the new STI sedan!

Thanks for the link bro.

I was down at the Subaru dealer a couple days ago, as I saw they had a used white 04 STi listed on the internet. I get down there, and all they had was the brand new 06. I am just waitiing to see what kind of deal I can get on a used one. If not, maybe I will go ahead w/ a new one.......