Looking for some opinions...

This is a discussion on Looking for some opinions... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I'm looking seriously at picking up a '06 WRX Limited however a Legacy GT Limited and used STi make ...

Looking for some opinions...

So I'm looking seriously at picking up a '06 WRX Limited however a Legacy GT Limited and used STi make it a little tough. The way I see things the Legacy offers more for a nominal amount of extra $$$$ and the STi is amazing except I cant take that blue interior. With the WRX Limited showing a MSRP around $28k what would a reasonable out the door price be? I've seen leftover Legacy GT's for almost that exact amount but they seem a little more mature then my liking. I'd like to see what some of the existing owners here offer about the different cars.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Maybe I should've posted this in another forum.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!

New member hangout ... this is where you usually introduce yourself and say "hi."

There is a car purchasing forum here: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-purchasing-forum/

Check out edmunds.com and / or kbb.com for your pricing questions within your area.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Welcome to the club!

New member hangout ... this is where you usually introduce yourself and say "hi."

There is a car purchasing forum here: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77

Check out edmunds.com and / or kbb.com for your pricing questions within your area.

Thanks I already found some answers by snooping around, nice to see a WRX Limited is selling for much less then that $28.5k the dealer was asking.