Tall Drivers
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Tall Drivers within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi im new to the forum, i dont own a subaru but i want an STi, i havent test driven ...

Tall Drivers

Hi im new to the forum, i dont own a subaru but i want an STi, i havent test driven one yet but i was curious how taller drivers like them. Im 6 foot 4 and i have had some problems driving some of my friends smaller cars. thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm six feet two inches tall and i have my seat scooted up while driving my STi...

hey, I'm 6'4 too but there is enough room in the WRX, at least for me. I am comfortable in it. Go for it!
    peace,
    Ryan
    13.2, 103mph w/ cobb st.2.5
    now at 280whp and 270tq tuned by Jorge at P+L Motorsports
    300whp 300 tq on 100 oct. tuned by Jorge again

Im not tall ,, just under six feet,,, but my seat is scooted up almost all the way so I think that you will have plenty of room..

and as for head space there is also plenty of that for me, but i think it depends more on how you sit
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

yeah im 6'3 and that was one of the many things i love about the wrx is the insane leg room they give u. my mother owns a honda accord and i barely fit in that when its all the way back and on my wrx i still have a room to move back from where i am right now
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

i am 6'5 and fit in my 04 just fine!! one of the reasons i got the wrx, you willl be fine!

6'3 and all of my height is in my legs....the '05 wrx feels perfect for me
    "There are two infinites in this world: space and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure on space." -Albert Einstein

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by T-LO
    Hi im new to the forum, i dont own a subaru but i want an STi, i havent test driven one yet but i was curious how taller drivers like them. Im 6 foot 4 and i have had some problems driving some of my friends smaller cars. thanks.
    First post? Welcome!

6'3" here and no problems - even with a helmet for autox.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

im 6' 6" and fit great in my 02 wrx wagon.

Congradulations stick you are the tallest guy in this thread. I wonder whos the tallest person on this forum. Anyone want to start a thread?

6'5 6'5 here in a 05 sti. Plenty of room I move the seat up for more control. My dad is 6'9. His legs are a little on the cramped side but other than that there enough room
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

i'm up there too, 6'1. I wish the steering column was telescopic as I like to sit forward for aggressive driving so I have a better feel and more leverage on the wheel... My knees constantly hit the belly cover of the steering column though and it drives me nuts during the heel/toe jazz. I have to compromise, back just far enough to avoid whacking my knees, but upright enough to maintain properly bent elebows for aggressive driving.
    Dave
    01 RS

6'10 and have plenty of room
    02 WRX - MODS
    Bugeye Mafia > *

Quote Originally Posted by UURX02
    6'10 and have plenty of room
    haha. I find that weird. My dads 6'9 and theres no plenty of room. How much you weigh
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

I'm 7'3" and have prlenty of room.

Oh Nevermind... I'm 5'9"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.