Newvbie
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Newvbie within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, my name is Jeremy. I live in northern cali, and i will be getting a 2006 STI sometime ...

Newvbie

Hey everyone, my name is Jeremy. I live in northern cali, and i will be getting a 2006 STI sometime next month. right now i drive a focus, and it has done alright for a first car, but its time to move on to bigger and better things such as this. I am not too knowledgable (i dunno if i spelled that right) about STI's or Turbos but i am anxious to learn as much as i can. i do know, that i will deffinately have this car soon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hi Jeremy

good to get an sti but you shoyld think about the 04/05 the 06 is just so ugly! also the 06 is the only year with that body style, that means not to many mods, so if u like stock and kinda ugly go for an 06! but if you want something you can mod go with an 05/04 cost less, faster, and look better! thats just what i think!

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club. Remember if/when you get ready to post a question there's a good chance it's already been asked and the answer can be found in the search feature.

thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Im kinda liking the new front ends, although i also think the 04-05's look way better, the new one isnt so bad to me. Its going to be fun waiting to see what comes out for it.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

Welcome, a STI should be a huge upgrade from a focus.
    05 White WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #7

haha, deffinately. I rode in a wrx today and it was crazy how much better it was than my focus. the STI will be even more!

Quote Originally Posted by WRXSTIFTW
    thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Im kinda liking the new front ends, although i also think the 04-05's look way better, the new one isnt so bad to me. Its going to be fun waiting to see what comes out for it.
    no much gonna come out because it is only gonna be made for a year wate till 08 or got for a 04/05

oh well, looks like i'll be waiting around for a while

You are gonna love the STI~~ Welcome

Administrator ...De Rerum Natura TheJ's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX4eva
    You are gonna love the STI~~ Welcome
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Welcome to the club. Remember if/when you get ready to post a question there's a good chance it's already been asked and the answer can be found in the search feature.
    +2
    -The J 𒂼𒄄
    "Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

thanks again for the welcome. I know i will love it, just riding in the WRX showed me how much of an upgrade i needed. The sti will be even better!

well, some difficulties have been going on around my house, and i wont be getting an STI, but i will however get an 06 WRX

You will enjoy the ride regardless. Just get use to drive an AWD-turbo car for now with WRX and upgrade yourself to a STi when the time is right.
    2008 STI (JDM)

2006 STi (JDM) Graduated

Renntech S-Class (USDM)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.