Hey all, Signing the papers today
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hey all, Signing the papers today within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi guys (and gals I'm presuming) I'm heading today on my lunch break to sign the papers for an '03 ...

Cool Hey all, Signing the papers today

Hi guys (and gals I'm presuming)

I'm heading today on my lunch break to sign the papers for an '03 wrx with 58,000 miles on it in imaculate condition. I'm payin $12,000 even. I got real lucky that my cousin is selling it to get the new '06 SI with Navi and only needed 7k after he pays off the 5k he owes. NADA on this thing is 18,200 so I feel real lucky for the price I'm paying.

The other good thing is since it's my cousin who lives down the street I know everything about the car and the driver and feel extremely comfortable with it's condition, etc... I've already got a Profec-B II for it and it's coming with an MRT uppipe, downpipe, Turbo back (no cats) exhaust, GFB BOV, Perrin sway bar and rear sway bar end links all installed by Mastro Subaru of Tampa.

This will be my first sooby (sp?) but am coming from a '00 Mitsu Mirage that I personally built a Turbo kit for and was pushing 210 to the wheels so I know a thing or two about Turbo cars already but have little to no experience with AWD and am looking forward to learning the ins and outs of it. I expect this board to be a huge contributing factor and look forward to "meeting" all of you.

Anyway, enough rambling, just wanted to introduce myself and give some brief background info. Take care all!

~ Shane

Will post pics once I take ownership.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Awesome, congrats....

You said an 06 STi with navi..... hrmmmmm last i checked navi isnt offered.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

Peachypumpkincheeks

You presumed right...

Welcome to the club!!! Definitely poke around a bit because there's TONs of information available but we're also soo gosh-darn fun here!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    congrats on the purchase

i think he said SI with navi not STi
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555
    congrats on the purchase

i think he said SI with navi not STi

Yeah, that's right, the new 2006 Honda SI now has a Navi option. Quite nice but I still think he's crazy for selling me his car, but I'm not telling him that :-)

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

cool, so are you buying it from your cousin or from the dealer that your cousin traded it in??
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

Directly from my cousin. I think a dealer would try to charge me at least 16k if not more. We both have to sign the papers for the loan I'm taking so the bank can pay off his remaining balance, etc...

Man, I can't wait to get a hold of this thing. I've driven it ike 10 times already but it's just not the same as when it's yours. I can hardly contain myself! This is the longest day of work EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Sooby-Doo
    Man, I can't wait to get a hold of this thing. I've driven it ike 10 times already but it's just not the same as when it's yours. I can hardly contain myself! This is the longest day of work EVER
    How about this, I already had my WRX in front of my house and keys in the pocket but i had to go to school in my old car and get insurance for REX on my way back from school.
    Imagine sitting in class with such load of emotions in your head
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by rallymaniac
    How about this, I already had my WRX in front of my house and keys in the pocket but i had to go to school in my old car and get insurance for REX on my way back from school.
    Imagine sitting in class with such load of emotions in your head
    Ha! Imagine this:

I bought my 5spd WRX on a weeknight. I don't know how to drive manual so I could not test drive it nor could I drive it home. Further more I had work the next day so I definitely couldn't drive it to work in traffic! So I had to give my very first car, not to mention my dream car!, over to my boyfriend to drive home to his house and to take to work the next day while I drove his Audi. It was very disappointing to come out of my house the next morning, the day after I bought it, and not see my little blue WRX waiting patiently for me to start her up! So I had to wait all night and allll through work the next day to see my car!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Doh, that sucks, on both accounts.

Speedette, I admire you getting and learning to drive a stick so you could get the car you wanted, that's tight!

My wife refuses to learn but that's OK with me 'cause it means she can't drive and subseqently crash mine

Congrats on the new Car & Welcome to the club.

welcome, give some reviews of the new 06 si when ur brother lets u drive it
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.