check out my ride! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on check out my ride! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Nice whip, I like the black 06s best. It makes the grill look more open, and you don't notice the ...

Nice whip, I like the black 06s best. It makes the grill look more open, and you don't notice the nose piece as bad.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lookin good,,, i just cant hang with those tails or the big emblem on the trunk,, The front looks like pure secks though
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

woah, I don't really like the 06's. .. but in black I likey

that is pretty sweet looking! S2K was nice too!

i really like thier wheels but not as much as the idea of whats behind those wheels...so where in ohio you heading too?

i agree about the taillights - hopefully i can do a switch with someone at some point.

i am moving to cincinnati in january - my fiancee got a great job offer and it's time for us to move on.

i DO miss the handling and the sound of the S2000 but i knew it wasn't going to work so well in the cincy snow -- and i decided that i didn't want to deal with the maintenance and upkeep of having 2 cars - so i sold them both and got the REX.

the '06 took some getting used to (looks) - but when i drove the '06 back to back vs. an '05 my choice was clear -- the 2.5L was superior to the 2.0L. i figured i would get used to the looks (i have) - plus from the driver's seat they all pretty much look the same anyway!

2006 WRX TR
    cobb sport springs / cobb catback exhaust / other stuff...

http://static.flickr.com/49/138745946_b3a485eccb_o.jpg

Yes!! The black looks awesome. For some reason though, the car looks a little "small." I'm not sure if that makes sense, but the tints or something else makes the car look shorter to me. Either way, awesome car!!
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Evo IX: 475whp

Both DYNOFLASH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12