check out my ride! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on check out my ride! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Nice whip, I like the black 06s best. It makes the grill look more open, and you don't notice the ...

Nice whip, I like the black 06s best. It makes the grill look more open, and you don't notice the nose piece as bad.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lookin good,,, i just cant hang with those tails or the big emblem on the trunk,, The front looks like pure secks though
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

woah, I don't really like the 06's. .. but in black I likey

that is pretty sweet looking! S2K was nice too!

i really like thier wheels but not as much as the idea of whats behind those wheels...so where in ohio you heading too?

i agree about the taillights - hopefully i can do a switch with someone at some point.

i am moving to cincinnati in january - my fiancee got a great job offer and it's time for us to move on.

i DO miss the handling and the sound of the S2000 but i knew it wasn't going to work so well in the cincy snow -- and i decided that i didn't want to deal with the maintenance and upkeep of having 2 cars - so i sold them both and got the REX.

the '06 took some getting used to (looks) - but when i drove the '06 back to back vs. an '05 my choice was clear -- the 2.5L was superior to the 2.0L. i figured i would get used to the looks (i have) - plus from the driver's seat they all pretty much look the same anyway!

2006 WRX TR
    cobb sport springs / cobb catback exhaust / other stuff...

http://static.flickr.com/49/138745946_b3a485eccb_o.jpg

Yes!! The black looks awesome. For some reason though, the car looks a little "small." I'm not sure if that makes sense, but the tints or something else makes the car look shorter to me. Either way, awesome car!!
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Evo IX: 475whp

Both DYNOFLASH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.