MY06 quick questions???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on MY06 quick questions??? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys..... i have bought the 06 wrx, what apperas to be the model above the TR in tha states ...

Question MY06 quick questions???

Hey guys..... i have bought the 06 wrx, what apperas to be the model above the TR in tha states (im in Australia) but quick question, i havent picked the car up yet, get delivery in 3 weeks but has it still got the keypad for the immobiliser..... it doesnt say in the specs of the Aussie subaru page...

Thanks guys.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by brujito
    Hey guys..... i have bought the 06 wrx, what apperas to be the model above the TR in tha states (im in Australia) but quick question, i havent picked the car up yet, get delivery in 3 weeks but has it still got the keypad for the immobiliser..... it doesnt say in the specs of the Aussie subaru page...

Thanks guys.....
    According to cars101 all WRX models have the imobilizer system. Meaning the WRX, WRX TR. But not the Impreza R, RV or I.

http://subaru.com.au/explore/impreza...edan&grade=WRX

"Immobiliser security system"

I got an 06 WRX tr which definetely does have the engine immobilizer but does not have any type of keypad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by StarScream
    I got an 06 WRX tr which definetely does have the engine immobilizer but does not have any type of keypad at all.

thanks man thats all i wanted to know... i knew it had an immobiliser but wasnt sure on the keypad like the old models....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.