Ended up gettin somethin different - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Ended up gettin somethin different within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; congrats on the new car buddy. looks awesome ! i love those wheels....

congrats on the new car buddy. looks awesome ! i love those wheels.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thanks guys happy thanksgivin

congrats on the car... very nice.

i was also considering the rsx type-s, but decided to go with the subie cuz of awd, and more power and its available early in the rpm range (earlier than when vtec kicks in at least). my insurance for my wrx is around 280/mth.. can't wait til it drops
    Last edited by drummerboy; 11-24-2005 at 07:34 PM.
    2006 WRX - World Rally Blue

Nice ride man. Slap a comptech exhaust and intake on that bad boy and it will "sound" faster than any car on the street, when v-tec kicks in.
    Then save up and get a supercharger to blow us stock/midly modded wrx'ers away.

That sucks about the insurance, my 06 wrx cost me like 60 bucks a month through Progressive, of course I just turned 25, im married, have a perfect 3 year driving record, and a multi vehicle discount.
    If it makes you feel better I was paying $600 a month for my 97 TT Supra when I was 20, but of course I had a driving record was jam packed with speeding tickets and wreckless driving charges. I actually had trouble finding an insurance company that would cover me. I think Farmers insurance was the only one willing to chance it
    stupidman has spoken

How much cheaper is your insurance on the WRX? With Allstate, both cars are about the same price, and both carry a premium.

I am sure you will be pleased with your choice! They are fun cars to drive. Different than the WRX, but still fun! I wouldn't worry too much about snow either. FWD should be just fine. Most people seem to survive just fine with FWD (or even RWD) in the snow. They just don't have as much fun!

for insurance I am paying 120 a month, and 280 for the car so a cool 400 dollars a month with payment and insurance so I cant really complain for anew car. The same insurance company wanted 2000 for 6 months instead of 720 for six. I am 23 single, with a clean record. So I figured I would save the extra 1300 bucks and get the Acura.

congrats on the RSX-S. i had an '02 before my S2000 - and my fiancee has an '05. add an intake and it'll scream.

WARNING: watch out for suspension problems. a LOT of the '05s/'06s are having issues with the front suspension - mostly the passenger front strut. you'll know it if you get it --a low clunking sound at low speeds - during turning, backing up, etc.

hopefully you won't be one of the unlucky ones!

2006 WRX TR
    cobb sport springs / cobb catback exhaust / other stuff...

http://static.flickr.com/49/138745946_b3a485eccb_o.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123