2006 WRX Newbie some pics - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 2006 WRX Newbie some pics within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Irish.Car.Bomb Thank you I ordered it on September 28th and it came in 2 days ago .. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Irish.Car.Bomb
    Thank you I ordered it on September 28th and it came in 2 days ago .. I think that is 7ish weeks?? They told me 6-8 weeks so I guess they were pretty accurate with their guestimate.

I *believe* the spoiler is not standard on the regular wrx. I haven't been able to find it listed on any websites, and when I ordered mine I didn't ask for a spoiler - so we will see when I go buy it how that worked out.

By the way what color did you get??
    The dealership I am working with has had an Aspen White Reg. WRX on order since Sept 20 and still no sign of it.

And you are right, the spoiler is not standard on the Regular WRX = 6JD
    Hard work pays off in the long run but procrastination pays off now.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #015
    2006 WRB WRX Wagon - stock
    1991 Dark Emerald Green Mustang LX 5.0

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SubeStang
    By the way what color did you get??
    The dealership I am working with has had an Aspen White Reg. WRX on order since Sept 20 and still no sign of it.

And you are right, the spoiler is not standard on the Regular WRX = 6JD

I got it in wrb. I think they have a black one coming in also, but I can't confirm.
    - Anna

Wise men say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish.Car.Bomb
    I got it in wrb. I think they have a black one coming in also, but I can't confirm.

Hmm WRB seems to be the eastest color to obtain. Or the new dark silver color.
    Hard work pays off in the long run but procrastination pays off now.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #015
    2006 WRB WRX Wagon - stock
    1991 Dark Emerald Green Mustang LX 5.0

you can tell by the side skirts the tr doesnt have any agressive lines but the regular one does

Damn, my local Suby dealership Ripped me. I paid over 25k after all said and done. It is a TR too.
    The window sticker shows 25xxx after delivery fee, but before the options which were only the spoiler and some other BS like some kind of car coating or something. I told them if they gave it too me for 24k I would take it that day.....that is what I get for being impatient.
    Anyway, still a great deal considering you would pay 33k for a s2000 with almost identical performance. I better hurry up and pay it off so I can save some of that money back on finance charges.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by SubeStang
    Hmm WRB seems to be the eastest color to obtain. Or the new dark silver color.
    Yeah, that is true. Out of a dozen wrx's at the dealership, mine was the only white one and the rest were blue or silver. I got it because it is my fav color on a car, and of course it matches my truck

It is the only white 06 I have seen in person of course I live in Lynchburg VA. Where's that you say? I say Exactly.
    stupidman has spoken

Nice ride and welcome to the club!!
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.