My new 04 WRX Wagon
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My new 04 WRX Wagon within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just joined and to the developers of this site, great job! Lots of good info. I bought a used 04 ...

My new 04 WRX Wagon

Just joined and to the developers of this site, great job! Lots of good info.

I bought a used 04 Wagon back in July from Huffines Subaru in Dallas. It had about 25K miles and you can tell it was kept imaculately. I've been wanting a WRX for about 2 years, so I finally bit the bullet. I wanted to buy used to save some money.

When I got to the lot and started it for my test drive I could not believe how great it sounded! Then upon further review, I could see one mod after another already done! APS cold air, BOSCH electronics, OZ 17in wheels with GForce tires, COBB brakes, COBB suspension, COBB exhaust and honestly I have no idea what else. Why would someone get rid of this car?! Maybe they bought an STi or something.

Here is a link to pictures. If any of you know anything about this car, I would love to find out what all has been done with it. In the meantime, look forward to chatting back and forth.

http://www.worldwideaerospace.com/wrx.html

Later,
    Geneman

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!

Great looking wagon you have there ... PSM rules! The Cobb exhaust does sound great (what I have as well).
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Thanks SPT. Your Sedan looks great too. Looks like you have done some impressive work. Great work. I'm wondering if my wagon has COBB stage 2 kit too. I guess I could find a good dealership in DFW to look over the car and let me know what has been done.

Yeah, that exhaust sounds great! Not the cards in the spokes sound of high schooler in a old Civic. Real deep and throaty.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.