My new 04 WRX Wagon

This is a discussion on My new 04 WRX Wagon within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just joined and to the developers, great job! Lots of good info. I bought a used 04 Wagon back in ...

My new 04 WRX Wagon

Just joined and to the developers, great job! Lots of good info.

I bought a used 04 Wagon back in July from Huffines Subaru in Dallas. It had about 25K miles and you can tell it was kept imaculately. I've been wanting a WRX for about 2 years, so I finally bit the bullet. I wanted to buy used to save some money.

When I got to the lot and started it for my test drive I could not believe how great it sounded! Then upon further review, I could one mod after another already done! APS cold air, BOSCH electronics, COBB brakes, COBB suspension, COBB exhaust and honestly I have no idea what else. Why would someone get rid of this car?! Maybe they bought an STi or something.

Here is a link to pictures. If any of you know anything about this car, I would love to find out what all has been done with it. In the meantime, look forward to chatting back and forth.

http://www.worldwideaerospace.com/wrx.html

Later,
    Geneman

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome, congrats on the new car.