Introduction and a noob question

This is a discussion on Introduction and a noob question within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi, I'm new to the forum. I currently drive a 2005 Scion tC and I'm looking at a 2004 WRX ...

Introduction and a noob question

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I currently drive a 2005 Scion tC and I'm looking at a 2004 WRX sport wagon because (while I really enjoy the tC) winter is coming and AWD will be nice.... and a turbo never hurt either.

My question concerns the clear headlight mod. From the searches I've run, I understand that you need to bake the headlights to open them up and remove the amber lenses. Does anyone make a clear lens replacement for the side reflectors or do you simply remove it entirely? I ask because I want to keep the car street legal and side markers are required.

Also, I see that a ton of people here have the Cobb Stage 2 upgrade, but I'm having trouble finding a good review of the Stage 1.

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey welcome,
    so are you keeping your Tc or just switching to WRX totally??
    the amber thing in the headlights can be replaced by the clear bulb that has amber light. Don't know who makes them but i know someone has it here. As far as the clear corners go, some of the vendors have them but again i don't know exactly who makes the part.

For anything and everything on Cobb and AccessPort just go directly to their website cobbtuning.com or you can find bunch of posts and the sticky in the "engine management" section of the forum.
    Good luck
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

If I decide to go with the WRX (I'm still debating as it'll cost me an extra $140/month in gas, insurance, and extra payments), I'll be trading in the tC. I got a pretty good offer from my local dealership, about what I owe on it after only 9 months of ownership.

Thanks for the info!