Hey Everyone

This is a discussion on Hey Everyone within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, My name is Josh, I own a Honda civic (yeah save the bashing for someone who cares) I ...

Hey Everyone

Hey everyone, My name is Josh, I own a Honda civic (yeah save the bashing for someone who cares) I also own a Geo Metro for work driving (60 miles a day) I am wondering with some help on a custom turbo set up for my civic I am going to use a VF 28, but I need to know what kind of car it came out of . here is a sample pic, I just need to know so I can find a flange for it. but overall nice to meet some of you guys and enjoy reading the many readings of other cars. How about a good match up WRX vs SRT-4 any comments?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You need a P18-style flange I think. A VF29 etc. is similar. The VF28 came stock on v6 EJ20x motors (2.0L). I'm betting a vendor on the site list will have a flange for that. I don't know where you can find a graph though.

EDIT: To clarify, the v6 was an Impreza from 2 to 3 versions ago and not directly imported into the US in 2.0L turbo form.

EDIT2: This turbo should be good for 300+ HP and with proper fueling could yield as much as 350 HP or so on a Subaru EJ207 motor, which is an earlier WRX STi version.
    Last edited by SD_GR; 10-31-2005 at 04:54 PM.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!

Honda bash I do not. Prior to the WRX, my last car was a 2000 Prelude.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR
    You need a P18-style flange I think. A VF29 etc. is similar. The VF28 came stock on v6 EJ20x motors (2.0L). I'm betting a vendor on the site list will have a flange for that. I don't know where you can find a graph though.

EDIT: To clarify, the v6 was an Impreza from 2 to 3 versions ago and not directly imported into the US in 2.0L turbo form.

EDIT2: This turbo should be good for 300+ HP and with proper fueling could yield as much as 350 HP or so on a Subaru EJ207 motor, which is an earlier WRX STi version.

Any idea on the stock psi? and the reason I wanted a stock flange was so I can custom welde it to a t3-t4 flange and then just hook that up to a t3 turbo header(easier than cutting and welding then cutting some more) I dont want to run much psi maybe 4-6 at most something managable, maybe later down the road bust it out to the 10psi range.