Got my subbie! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Got my subbie! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; congrats. You'll fall in love with ur car over and over again...

congrats. You'll fall in love with ur car over and over again
    05 White WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #7

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cool! add another black wrx to the club

i use to hate waiting during school when i first got my rex. worst 6 hours of my life. i would go out to my car every chance i got.

im falling in love with it all over again now that its starting to get cold out.

congrats with the car and the best of luck to you

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by labelskate
    2002 WRX in black w/ 5 speed tranny
    36k miles
    MINT condition, I've been looking at used wrx's for over a year and this is the nicest one I've seen so far. You can eat off the engine bay.

Yes my parents paid for it. Yes its MY car. My dad put down 12k and my mom picked up the payments. We paid 16,900 for it and it came out to 19k after tax/title. This car is a beast and I love it. I am getting rims for christmas, and installing my competition car system in it once I start my job at Circuit City. Later this week I will be getting Limo tint in the back and 20% up front. The system is all alphasonik 800 series(small company based out of cali, make GREAT products). 2 900rms watt 12in subs and 2 class d 1000 rms watt amps with a 1.2 digi capaciater and 2 6x9 3 way mids. Also, I will be installing my old alpine 9831 cda reciever in it to boot.

I pick it up tomorrow after school and will get new pics.
    Nice car, man

Your still in school? What grade?

Quote Originally Posted by labelskate
    2002 WRX in black w/ 5 speed tranny
    36k miles
    MINT condition, I've been looking at used wrx's for over a year and this is the nicest one I've seen so far. You can eat off the engine bay.

Yes my parents paid for it. Yes its MY car. My dad put down 12k and my mom picked up the payments. We paid 16,900 for it and it came out to 19k after tax/title. This car is a beast and I love it. I am getting rims for christmas, and installing my competition car system in it once I start my job at Circuit City. Later this week I will be getting Limo tint in the back and 20% up front. The system is all alphasonik 800 series(small company based out of cali, make GREAT products). 2 900rms watt 12in subs and 2 class d 1000 rms watt amps with a 1.2 digi capaciater and 2 6x9 3 way mids. Also, I will be installing my old alpine 9831 cda reciever in it to boot.

I pick it up tomorrow after school and will get new pics.

Nice and welcome to the forum! I just picked up my Black 2002 Subaru WRX 3 a few weeks ago. Paid $15,995 and it had 34,000 miles on it. Check out www.cobbtuning.com and also the offerings available with APS, TurboXS, Vishnu, etc.

It's a great little car.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

labelskate, nice car man. I work at Circuit City too(1.5 years/tech dep.). I know you will get a major discount if you buy your system through the company. Do you know what department you are going to work in?

P.S. Be ready to sell City Advantage( extended warranty) to every customer...Even if they say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrx BriT
    labelskate, nice car man. I work at Circuit City too(1.5 years/tech dep.). I know you will get a major discount if you buy your system through the company. Do you know what department you are going to work in?

P.S. Be ready to sell City Advantage( extended warranty) to every customer...Even if they say no.
    I too worked at Circuit City (store #3692) but that was back when they still paid commission. You will need to sell the warranty plans, but - eh, whatever. Do what you can - it's a job, not a career unless you are shooting for management. Even then - retail is not exactly a solid foundation to build your future on.

I used to love my employee discount, hooked everyone up on x-mas and b-days, etc. Now I just check www.fatwallet.com (forums) before I buy - plenty of ways to save money there. I also switched to Best Buy - Reward Zone rules!
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Nice lookin' WRX man!!!

It's great to find a clean '02 with low miles! I got my '02 wrb WRX with 26K.

So now you can join the club!!! -->The Speedette and labelskate are teh awesomest because our bugeyes have low miles club!

got mine with 13k

i hope u know that circut city is going out of out.... that is right no more $$$

Quote Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
    i hope u know that circut city is going out of out.... that is right no more $$$
    I think that is a mythe. I know best buy is kicking our a$s but circuit city has been around for a lot longer. I must admit that our only customers are people that went to best buy and didn't get any help. But best buy does this on purpose. They only focus on the high profit customers and leave the rest (people looking at cordless phones and 20" inch tv's for example) to fend for themselves. I guess thats why there on top. Sorry Micah for the thread hijack, even if this is an old thread. Are you still with us Micah?

I think that is a mythe. I know best buy is kicking our a$s but circuit city has been around for a lot longer. I must admit that our only customers are people that went to best buy and didn't get any help. But best buy does this on purpose. They only focus on the high profit customers and leave the rest (people looking at cordless phones and 20" inch tv's for example) to fend for themselves. I guess thats why there on top. Sorry Micah for the thread hijack, even if this is an old thread. Are you still with us Micah?
    Not with C.C. anymore. Haven't been for a long time. I'm a Network Administrator Consultant for a major Health Insurance Company. Primarily I do backups, but I have 3 years experience in Network Administration also, so I tend to do a little bit of everything.

Yeah, I agree that Best Buy has a better business strategy, but Circuit City does have enough customers to remain profitable. They are just harder on their employees and pay them less money.

Registered User ParklandsFinest's Avatar
    Carefull with the glassbox bro.. enjoy the rex!
    '91 Legacy (RIP)
    '82 VW Rabbit (Under Construction)
    '06 Impreza WRX (Daily Hotness)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.