Decisions on 04/05 WRX - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Decisions on 04/05 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; update guys.... left a deposit on a wrb 04 - 30k miles ... ,500 ( figuring around 20k with tax ...

update guys....

left a deposit on a wrb 04 - 30k miles ... $18,500 ( figuring around 20k with tax etc.. ) .. gonna put down 1k and finance 19k over 5/6 years....

sound good ?

saw a 04 red also , $19k with 23K miles ..... ( bad was that there was alot of dog hair in the rear, which they said they couldnt get out, and the car reaked of dog...) .... plus is that the car has the short shifter, sunroof, heated seats etc...

i liked the blue...even though it had more miles and stuff, it appealed to me more... both cars were owned by 30+ year olds...and both cars are at suburu dealers ....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I see you are from NY, if you take a look on autotrader within 100-200 mile radius from where you are there is a small dealership which is selling a 2004 blue STi for like 16-17k the only catch is that it needs minor body work and it needs to be repainted over. I only have about 6-7k to put down so I cant really get it but for you it falls around the price range you mentioned. Lemme know if you find it bro.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123